Friday, July 16, 2010

Fun Sayings, positive affirmations and powerful quotes:




“If only we’d stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time.
-Edith Wharton
American novelist


Each person has his own safe place – running, painting, swimming, fishing, weaving, gardening. The activity itself is less important than the act of drawing on your own resources.
-Barbara Gordon
20th-centurty American writer


The best mind – altering drug is truth.
-Lily Tomlin
American actress & comedienne


This is one of my favorite positive affirmation statements:

At every moment, a woman makes a choice: between the state of the queen and the state
of the slavegirl. In our natural state, we are glorious beings. In the world of illusion, we
are lost and imprisoned, slaves to our appetites and our will to false power. Our jailer is a three-headed monster: one head our past, one our insecurity, and one our popular culture.
-Marianne Williamson




Here is an excerpt of Dr. Joseph Murphy from his book:
“Mental Poisons and Their Antidotes”

“A woman sixty-seven years of age told me all the reasons she could not get married; then she began to silently practice correct inner speech as follows:
“I thank you Father for my perfect, ideal, divine companion.” She repeated this to herself many times a day; after a while her concept was impressed on the subconscious and she met a retired druggist whom she married. They are ideally happy. Her inner speech was one with her aim. She spoke inwardly as though it had already happened. It had happened in the only place it could ever happen, namely in her own mind”.


Consider trying this affirmation moment:
I don't know about yourself for a image but I hold the following image in my mind;

"I am floating/swimming in the beautiful Hawaiian Islands waters looking at the white sandy beach and the palm trees swaying...."

I focus on my desire "Joy";

I then inhale a full long breath through my nose and then I exhale the breath, full, and relaxed with a big "aahh sigh" sound while you are exhaling thru your mouth.



Have a beautiful day,


Photo: 'vista' PKM


joy,


Rena

No comments:

Post a Comment