Friday, August 30, 2013

Connection to Purple.






The color purple has been associated with royalty throughout the ages. It is also recognized as the color of the crown chakra also known as the 7th chakra.  I remember when I was a young girl in my teens I was gifted  the most amazing crochet tunic and pants. The problem was I had to choose between two colors; purple or turquoise.   I think it is so mind boggling  I can remember this event so vividly all these years later. I really liked both colors. 

I believe I chose the outfit in purple but I never got over the feeling that I should have picked the turquoise color. What  a delightful problem in hindsight.  I often wondered if I had chosen the right color for myself, which initiated a lifelong interest in color theory and playing with color.  

Carol Tuttle shares her last video in a series of seven with the 7th chakra or crown chakra.

Sixth chakra or third eye chakra - color expression is indigo. 

Seventh chakra or crown chakra - color expression is purple. 












It is important to cast your dreams out into the future and then head out to meet up with them. 


Jake Shimabukuro: Over the Rainbow







Have a beautiful day,


Remember to breathe.


Photo: PKM


joy,


Rena


www.talktotheturtle.com









No comments:

Post a Comment