Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fun sayings, positive affirmations and powerful quotes:





Tears may be dried up, but the heart - never.
~Marguerite De Valois (1553-1615)
  French princess & scholar



There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is in 
having lots to do and not doing it.
~Mary E. Little  (1912-1999)
  American writer & illustrator




Taking joy in life is a woman's best cosmetic.
~Rosalind Russell (1911-1976)
  American actress & philanthropist



Conscience is the chamber of justice.
~Origen Adamantius (185-255)
  Alexandrian Christian scholar and theologian







This is one of my favorite positive affirmations statements:

Write down all the great things about everyone you know. Make a huge list of all the wonderful things about you. Compliment people wherever you go. Praise every single thing you see.  Be a ray of sunshine to everyone you meet, and make his or her day better for having seen you.  Say "Thank you" at every turn. Walk, talk, think and breathe appreciation and gratitude.

When you do this, your outer life will change to reflect your inner state of being.

Rhonda Byrne
Creator of "The Secret"







Here is an excerpt from Deepak Chopra M.D. book, Creating Affluence~Wealth Consciousness in the Field of all Possibilities

"S" stands for Spending and Service.  Money is like blood; it must flow. Hoarding and holding on to it causes sludging.  In order to grow, it must flow. Otherwise it gets blocked and, like clotted blood, it can only cause damage.

Money is life energy that we exchange and use as a result of the service we provide to the universe.  And in order to keep it coming to us, we must keep it circulating.






A lovely quote by Author, Louise L. Hay
Here is an excerpt from her book, Heart Thoughts.

I am at the center of peace.
The outer world touches me not.  I am in charge of my own being. I guard my inner world for it is there that I create.  I do whatever I need to do to keep my inner world peaceful.  My inner peace is essential for my health and well being.  I go within and find that space where all is quiet and serene.  I may see it as a peaceful, deep, quiet pool surrounded by green grass and tall, silent trees. I may feel it as white, billowy clouds upon which to lay and be caressed. I may hear it as a flowing delightful music soothing my senses.  However I choose to experience my inner space, I find peace. At this center of peace I am.  I am the pureness and stillness of the center of my creative process. In peace I create. In peace I live and move and experience life. Because I keep myself centered in inner peace, I have peace in my outer world. Though there may be madness all around me, I am calm and peaceful.


Have a beautiful day,



Photo: 'pool of mindful thought' PKM



Joy,



Rena 


www.talktotheturtle.com








No comments:

Post a Comment