Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fun sayings, positive affirmations and powerful quotes.







Peace is the fairest form of happiness.

~William Ellery Channing (1780 -1842)
  American writer and orator


We are either progressing or retrograding all the while; there is no such thing as remaining stationary in this life.

~James Freeman Clarke  (1810 - 1888)
  American minister, theologian and author


What the hell - you might be right, you might be wrong - but don't just avoid.

~Katharine Hepburn (1909 - 2003)
  American actress




This is one of my favorite positive affirmations statements.

What is the most powerful thing you can acc to the process of creating what you want?  Ask for others as you ask for yourself.  An easy way to do this is to ask for ALL, which of course includes you.  Ask for a good life for all, peace for all, abundance for all, health for all, love for all, and happiness for all.

When you ask for others, it comes back to you, so the law has it ALL covered.

Rhonda Byrne
Creator "The Secret"




Marianne Williamson ~ Illuminata ~ A Return to Prayer.

A WAY IN

I see in my mind a little ball of golden light.
I watch this light as it begins to grow larger and
larger, until now it covers the entire inner
vision of my mind.
I see within this light a beautiful temple.
I see a garden that surrounds the temple and a
body of water that flows through the garden.
I see that the inside of the temple is lit by this 
same beautiful golden light, and I am here.
For I have been drawn here by the power and in
the presence of God.
I dedicate my my days and my relationships and
experiences to You.
May Your Spirit, which is within me, so guide
my thoughts, my feelings and my perceptions
of all things.
That I might grow into a happier, more peaceful,
more loving human being.
Illumine my mind, illumine my life.
Amen.




A lovely quote by author Louise L. Hay ~ from her book, Heart Thoughts.


The more

we dwell on

what we 

don't want,

the more we

get it.



Have a beautiful day,

Remember to breathe.


Photo: PKM


Joy,


Rena


www.talktotheturtle.com




No comments:

Post a Comment