Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fun sayings, positive affirmations and powerful quotes:










Only friends will tell you the truths you need to hear to make the last part of your life bearable.

~Francine Du Plessix Gray (b.1930 - )
  French writer





What's terrible is to pretend that the second-rate is first-rate.  To pretend that you don't need love when you do; or you like your work when you know quite well you're capable of better.

~Doris Lessing (b.1919 - )
  British writer





Living never wore one out so much as the effort not to live.

~Anais Nin  (1903-1977)
  American/French writer








This is one of my favorite positive affirmations statements:


The fastest way to become the Master of your thoughts and emotions is through challenging situations.  If your life is going along fairly smoothly, there are not the same opportunities that enable you to strengthen your power and become the Master of your thoughts and emotions.

You see, even challenges are beautiful opportunities in disguise.


Rhonda Byrne
Creator "The Secret"








Here is an excerpt from Deepak Chopra M.D. book, Creating Affluence ~ Wealth Consciousness in the Field of all Possibilities

"W" stands for wealth consciousness without worries.  Wealth consciousness implies absence of money worries.  Truly wealthy people never worry about losing their money because they know that wherever money comes from there is an inexhaustible supply of it.

Once, when we were discussing a world peace project with my teacher, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, somebody asked him,  "Where is all the money going to come from?"  And he replied without hesitation,  "From wherever it is at the moment."









 A lovely quote by author  Louise L. Hay ~ Here is an excerpt from her book, Heart Thoughts



ABUNDANCE

"The more we dwell on what we don't want, the more we get it." 

"I know i am one with all of Life.  I am surrounded and permeated with Infinite Wisdom.  Therefore I rely totally on the Universe to support me in every positive way.  I was created by Life and given this planet to fulfill all my needs. Everything I could possibly need is already here waiting for me.  This planet has more food on it than I could possibly eat.  There is more money than I could ever spend.  There are more people than I could ever meet.  There is more love than I could possibly experience. There is more joy than I can even imagine. This world has everything I need and desire.  It is all mine to use and to have.  The One Infinite Mind, the One Infinite Intelligence always says "yes" to me.  No matter what I choose to believe or think or say, the Universe always says "yes" to me.  I do not waste my time on negative thinking or negative subjects.  I choose my yes's with care.  I choose to see myself and Life in the most positive ways.  Therefore, I say yes to opportunity and prosperity.  I say "yes" to all good.  I am a "yes" person living in a "yes" world being responded to by a "yes" universe, and I rejoice that this is so.  I am grateful and joyous to be one with Universal Wisdom and backed by Universal Power.  Thank you God for all that is mine to enjoy in the here and now.






Have a beautiful day,




Photo:  PKM



Joy,



Rena


www.talktotheturtle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment