Friday, December 30, 2011

Fun sayings,positive affirmations and powerful quotes:










Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.

~Brooks Atkinson (1894-1984)
American theatre critic





New Year's Day is every man's birthday.

~Charles Lamb (1775-1834)
English essayist





You will never change what you tolerate.

~Joel Osteen (1963 b.d.)
Televangelist, Lakewood Church, Houston Texas





I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.

~Anais Nin (1903-1977)
American/French writer






The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul and a new nose; new feet, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes. Unless a man starts afresh about things, he will certainly do nothing effective. Unless a man starts on the strange assumption that he has never existed before, it is quite certain that he will never exist afterwards. Unless a man be born again, he shall by no means enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.

~Gilbert Keith Chesterton (1874-1936)
English writer





This is one of my favourite positive affirmations statements:

The ancient Babylonians practiced a vital law that was the cause of their immense prosperity. They used the tithing law, which involves giving one-tenth of all money or riches that you receive. The tithing law says that you must give to receive, and the Babylonians knew that the practice of this law opens up the flow of abundance. If you are thinking, "I will give when i have enough money," then the tithing law says you will never have enough money, because you have to give first. Many of the wealthiest people on the planet tithed their way to wealth, and they have never stopped tithing!

Creator of "The Secret"






Here is an excerpt from Deepak Chopra M.D. Creating Affluence - Wealth Consciousness in the Field of All Possibilities

"N" stands for saying no to negativity. My friend Wayne Dyer, the famous author, taught me a simple technique for this. Whenever he has a negative thought he silently says to himself, "Next", and moves on.

Saying no to negativity also means not being around negative people. Negative people deplete your energy. Surround yourself with love and nourishment and do not allow the creation of negativity in your environment.







"The body, like everything else in life, is a mirror of your inner thoughts and beliefs. Every cell responds to every single thought you think and every word you speak. My body loves me in spite of how I may treat it. My body communicates with me, and I now listen to its messages. I am willing to get the message. I pay attention and make the necessary corrections. I give my body what it needs on every level to bring it back to optimum health. I call upon an inner strength that is mine whenever I need it. And so it is.




Have a beautiful day,



photo: 'Happy New Year' PKM




joy,



Rena


No comments:

Post a Comment