Friday, September 30, 2011

Fun sayings, positive affirmations and powerful quotes:



And then, not expecting it, you become middle-aged and anonymous. No one notices you. You achieve a wonderful freedom. It is a positive thing. You can move about, unnoticed and invisible.

~Doris Lessing
English writer




When we can begin to take our failures non-seriously, it means we are ceasing to be afraid of them. It is of immense importance to learn to laugh at ourselves.

~Katherine Mansfield (1888-1923)
New Zealand writer




What seems like courage is really persistence-the ability to put part of yourself on hold - Patience.

~Barbara Gordon
20th-century American writer




This is one of my favourite positive affirmations statements:

Criticism can be very subtle in the way it creeps into our thoughts. Here are some examples of criticism to help you become aware of its subtlety, so you can eliminate it from your thoughts:

The weather is awful today.
The traffic is terrible.
The service is really bad.
Oh no, look at the line.
He/she is always late.
How long do we have to wait for our order?
That motorist is a lunatic.
It's so hot in here.
I've been on hold for so long!

These are subtle things, but the law of attraction is listening to them all. You have the ability to appreciate something in every single circumstance. There is always something to be grateful for.

-Rhonda Byrne





Here is an excerpt from Deepak Chopra M.D., Creating Affluence-Wealth Consciousness in the Field of all Possibilities


"K" stands for the fact that organizing power is inherent in knowledge. Knowledge of any kind gets metabolized spontaneously and brings about a change in awareness from where it is possible to create new realities.
For example, becoming familiar with the knowledge in this book will spontaneously create the conditions for wealth and affluence.




A lovely quote by Author, Louise L. Hay~

"This I know and affirm for myself: I love and approve of myself. All is well in my world. I inhale the precious yet abundant breath of life and allow my body, mind and emotions to relax. There is no need for me to scare myself. I am in harmony with all life."



Have a beautiful day,


joy,


photo: 'lake up high' PKM


Rena





No comments:

Post a Comment