Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fun sayings, positive affirmations and powerful quotes:






We are always the same age inside.

-Gertrude Stein (1874-1946)
American writer



I am learning what I choose is the real me.

-Anonymous



Logic will get you from A to B.
Imagination will take you everywhere.

-Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
Theoretical physicist






This is one of my favorite positive affirmations statements:

You are receiving thousands of messages from the Universe every single day. Learn to become aware of this communication from the Universe, who is speaking to you and guiding you in every moment. There are no accidents and no coincidences. Every sign you notice, every word you hear spoken, every color, every scent, every sound, every event and situation is the Universe speaking to you, and you are the only one who knows their relevance to you, and what the communication is saying.

Use your eyes to see! Use your ears to listen! Use all of your senses, because you are receiving communication through them all!

-Rhonda Byrne
Creator of "The Secret"








"I" stands for the power of unbending intent or intention. It is to make an unchangeable decision from which it is impossible to go back. It is singlemindedness of purpose. It is a well-defined purpose not countermanded by any other conflicting desires or interests.

In order to acquire wealth - or for that matter anything in the physical universe - you must intend it, make a decision to go for it. The decision is unchangeable with fixity of purpose, not countermanded by anything. The universe handles the details, organizes and orchestrates opportunities. You have simply to be alert to these opportunities.






Marianne Williamson shares her insight with an excerpt from her book: A Woman's Worth

"We're unconsciously afraid of a reaction against us if we dare to shine fully, embrace joy, and permit ourselves to have too great a life. The injunction against winning is subtle but strong, so we ourselves make sure no one will be able to accuse us of having broken the great unspoken rule: Do not experience heaven on earth. The punishment can be severe, at least emotionally, for those of us who break the rule. From friends to family to people who don't even know us, the chorus of disapproval can ring loudly against women who dare to break through the ultimate glass ceiling.

What is the antidote to such a threat, whether it comes from others or is in our own minds? It is to realize that it is God's will that each of us, every woman, man, and child, be happy, whole, and successful. It is impossible to overestimate the psychic damage done by the delusions, pseudo religious and other, that God is somehow happier or we are somehow purer if we are suffering just a bit. The truth is not that God is happier or that we are better, but that the institutions that told us so are happier, because suffering keeps us in our place, where we are easier to control.

But how can there be a joyful planet without it being inhabited by joyful people? Our embrace of joy doesn't rob others of the possibility. Quite the opposite is true - it liberates them, if they choose to be liberated. If I see before me a person who lives a truly happy life, I can follow my ego or follow my heart. My ego will try to argue that the person must be guilty of something, but my heart will recognize that his or her success is my success, if I can allow myself to applaud instead of criticize and bless instead of condemn.

When I first began my career as a lecturer, doing my best to make a positive difference in my community, I often heard people say, "Isn't she nice!" But as my work became visible to a larger public, the same work done the same way and with, if anything, even greater dedication, drew cries of "Who does she think she is?" I have never received the criticism for failure that I have for success, and it is clear to me that people in our society at least unconsciously hold the conviction that someone else's success limits their own, makes them lesser, and puts a permanent lid on their own chances. The world believes in finite resources and in everybody's guilt. As long as we adhere to these pernicious beliefs, we will not only fail to let others shine, but we will never be able to allow ourselves to shine fully either."


Have a beautiful day,



Photo: 'dream job' PKM



joy,



Rena









No comments:

Post a Comment